Blair House is Expanding the Spa! Guests will be able to enjoy a serene environment to relax and rejuvenate as a couple or as an individual. We will feature all natural products that you can purchase to create your own spa experience once you are home. The expanded space is expected to be available for our guests this fall! A big “thank you” to everyone who generously gave us their input.
The Benefits of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
We are opening the spa to the public for appointments. You can be sure to relax and enjoy your Texas Hill Country Get-a-way with our extrodinary therepist. Arrive home rejuvinated mind, body, and spirit!