The Blair House Inn, locatedin the Texas Hill Country, is known for its gracious hospitality and attention to service. We strive to make ever stay with us the perfect getaway. The Blair House Inn is situated on 22 gorgeous acres with a nature trail and two ponds, we are a great place to escape the hustle and bustle and enjoy the pleasant solitude of Hill Country living. Our rooms are well appointed with fresh flowers, fine chocolates, and triple-sheeted hand irons linens on our beds. Do you wake up early and need coffee right-away? Included in every room is a coffee maker set-up with organic fair trade Double French Roast coffee roasted and ground in our backyard,Austin,Texas. Each room is equipped with or has access to a mini-fridge and microwave. We are excited to announce that we just updated all the televisions to flat screens. The Blair House Inn is a Hill Country bed and breakfast dedicated to details. We want to ensure that your romantic getaway, girl’s weekend or anniversary celebration are a time to remember.
Why choose our Hill Country bed and breakfast?
1. Three-course gourmet breakfast
2. Turndown Service of wine and house made dessert
3. Gorgeous Hill Country views from every room
4. Access to a 45 ft. lap pool with a scenic view of ParadiseValley
5. On site Day Spa to help you relax and rejuvenate with your loved one
6. 22 acres of rolling hills to explore, prefect for birdwatchers and animal enthusiasts
7. Free wi-fi accessible in every room and at the pool, escape the daily grind but stay in touch at the same time
8. Five-course gourmet dinner served every Saturday evening, perfect for all occasions
9. Bicycles for guest use
10. Ideally located in the heart of the Hill Country an hour from San Antonio and Austin
The Blair House Inn is noted for its hospitality, lovely rooms, gourmet food and attention to service and detail. We are constantly improving to ensure that your time spent at the Blair House Inn is enjoyable and relaxing. Enjoy our Hill Country bed and breakfast this Fall and book with us soon!