Thank you for considering a stay at Blair House Inn. Please be sure to review our policies, below. If you have any questions about our policies or if you would like help planning your trip, please contact us.
- Our B&B in Texas Hill Country is a non-smoking facility.
- Check-in is 3:00 pm to 7:30 pm. (Please let us know if you require a late check-in).
- Check-out is 12 noon.
- We accept children 14 years of age and older.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Blair House does not allow open carry firearms on our property.
- Reservations on weekends are available at a two-night minimum. There is a three-night minimum stay on holidays.
- Reservations on weekends are available at a two-night minimum.
- Reservations on Holiday weekends are available at a three-night minimum.
- Call us at 512-847-1111 to inquire if a one-night reservation could be made available on weekends.
Inn Cancellation Policy
- A $50.00 fee is charged for all cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the day of arrival. Your deposit will be refunded, less the $50.00 fee, on the date of the cancellation. The full amount of the reservation will be due on cancellations made within 30 days of the arrival date. We will charge your credit card for the full amount of the reservation and a gift certificate will be sent to you.
- Your credit card WILL be charged one room night and tax deposit, or a 50% deposit on cooking schools at the time you make the reservation at our B&B in Texas Hill Country. Any discounts or specials will be applied once the deposit is received.
- All other services and fees will be payable at the time of check out.
- Guests who choose to shorten their stay while in residence at our bed and breakfast are responsible for the entire amount of the reservation.
- Failure to arrive on the reservation date will result in forfeiture of deposit and a gift certificate for another stay at our B&B in Texas Hill Country will be issued for the remaining amount of the stay.
- No exceptions will be made to the cancellation policy.
- Room Rates are not included in Cooking School Rates.
- Room stays are required for Cooking Schools.
Day Spa Cancellation Policy
- Please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice in case of cancellation. All cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment and no-shows will be charged 55% of the total. Appointments made on the day of service will not have a cancellation option.