Team Building Retreats in the Hill Country
Culinary Team Building at Blair House Inn
Food always brings people together. The Blair House Inn Culinary Team Building Retreat creates an environment that promotes creativity, communication and cooperation among participants, allowing them to relate to one another in ways not possible in an office setting. Looking for an enjoyable Team Building event for your employees or clients? Blair House Inn will customize a hands-on Culinary Team Building Retreat to meet your specific needs.
Our Team Building workshop is designed with the legendary Vince Lombardi team concept in mind; "Individual commitment to a group effort is what makes a team work.” Each individual will be given a specific task to be completed in a timely manner and the entire group will work towards a final goal. As our professional chef oversees the activities, participants learn to work together in a comfortable culinary setting to improve communication, build morale and share laughter and responsibility and appreciate everyone’s individual skills. Prior culinary experience not required! Each corporate team building retreat features the freshest seasonal ingredients and recipes from our gourmet collection. If just thinking about team building with cooking classes tickles your taste buds, the Blair House Inn provides everything your team needs from setup to clean up!
In addition to specific exercises focusing on working together cooperatively and communicating effectively, the class will consist of informative cooking demonstrations using various techniques, extensive hands-on prep work, and printed recipes to take home. A predetermined lunch or dinner completes the workshop. We can arrange for an outside motivational speaker to encourage team building within your selected group. (Extra fees apply.)
Culinary Team Building Menu Topics
Choose from these menu topics or create your own:
- Classic French
- New Orleans Mardi Gras
- Country French
- BBQ Camp
- Hill Country Cuisine
- Holiday Baking
The Chef will submit the menu for your approval.
Culinary Team Building Policies
- Pricing does not include lodging accommodations. All guests must stay at Blair House Inn. Your group reservation includes our three-course gourmet breakfast and all day break station during the meeting(s).
- All prices are subject to tax and gratuity. An advanced deposit is due upon the signing of a group contract.
- These classes are designed for 6 to 8 people and can be customized to accommodate your schedule (pending availability). A minimum of two hours instruction is required for your team building cooking school. Team building fees start at $35 an hour for instruction per student. Meal pricing and set-up is dependent on menu selection, group size, and availability.
- If needed, an intimate meeting space can be made available at one of our private cottages. A larger meeting space is also available during the day at the main lodge.
- The Blair House Inn will offer classes of 6 or more students to the Village of Wimberley, with a valid local address. Please contact the Inn for more details.